Thank you for your interest in Third Millennium Ministries. Our mission is to prepare Christian leaders to promote a transformation of the world into God’s Kingdom by providing quality, biblically based courses that can be used effectively on many levels--including the seminary level. As such, we would like to assist you in any way we can. Please use the following form to request our curriculum on USB or DVD, to ask questions or to give us your feedback.
Curriculum Available Online
As a reminder, you may freely download all of our lessons, use them, and make copies to share with others, subject to our Reproduction Policy available here.
- The curriculum is available in various languages at thirdmill.org.
- You can find out about studying with our online program in these languages: English at elearning.thirdmill.org, Spanish at slearning.thirdmill.org, and Mandarin Chinese at clearning.thirdmill.org
Curriculum Available On USB or DVD
If you are unable to download our free curriculum, or for some other reason need the curriculum on a USB drive or on DVD, please choose one of these options on the form above so we can proceed with sending you the curriculum in its current state of development (curriculum-to-date):
- Option 1: For curriculum use outside of the United States, Canada, Western Europe and Australia, and we ship for free:
- Partner with a church, other organization or person within the United States, and we will gladly ship the USB or DVDs with our curriculum-to-date to the U.S. address you provide, free of charge.
- The partner organization or person can then ship or hand-deliver the materials to you.
- Choose Option 1 in the form above.
- Option 2: For curriculum use outside of the United States, Canada, Western Europe and Australia, and you pay shipping:
- We will mail the USB or DVDs with our curriculum-to-date to your address if you pay for the international shipping costs, since we are unable to do so. USB postage costs are dependent on country. You may contact us for postage for your country. DVD postage varies by weight and size of package and country. Please note that we are unable to track international shipments.
- Payment can be made through PayPal at https://paypal.me/thirdmill.
- Choose Option 2 above and we will create an invoice and provide you with the actual cost.
- Option 3: For curriculum use within the United States, Canada, Western Europe or Australia, and you pay for curriculum and shipping (and tax as applicable):
- A USB drive with our curriculum for the cost of each USB plus postage.
- DVDs are course specific, vary in price, and are more expensive. The form has a link to the prices and availability.
- Payment can be made through PayPal at https://paypal.me/thirdmill , or if in the US, by personal check.
- Choose Option 3 in the form above and we will create an invoice and provide you with the actual cost.
USB vs. DVD
Please be aware that our entire curriculum-to-date is on USB flash drive which may be more convenient for you and has a much lower shipping cost than DVDs. To get the full curriculum on DVD in English, you would be ordering over 20 DVD sets.
YOU MAY COPY AND REPRODUCE OUR MATERIALS FOR FREE
Subject to our Reproduction Policy available here.